Version in force since 14/03/19
1. Who is Responsible for processing your data?
The data controller responsible for processing your data is LASER GALICIA, S.L, a company having its registered office at Porriño (Pontevedra), Polígono Industrial A Granxa, Parcela nº 17, with Tax no. B-36401305 and registered in the Business Register of Pontevedra in volume 2.690, folio 35, sheet PO-29.727.
2. How have we obtained your data?
The data we process at the COMPANY have been obtained from you, (i) through browsing the WEBSITE and / or through other channels (e.g., registration as a user of the WEBSITE, contact forms, etc.); (ii) by sending an email with a query; or (iii) through other capture systems duly identified, such as the video surveillance system implemented in our facilities.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data processed by the COMPANY are those you have provided during your navigation on the WEBSITE through the appropriate forms that we use to formalize our contact with you and / or through email or other communication channels.
The COMPANY particularly processes the following categories of data:
• Identification and contact data (e.g. name, surname/s, identification number, postal and email address, telephone, etc.).
• Identification passwords as registered user of the WEBSITE.
• Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, website visits, WiFi connections, etc.).
• Data on personal characteristics, background, employment, etc. (in the case of requests / offers of employment and / or selection processes of the COMPANY in which you participate voluntarily.
• Images captured by the video surveillance system implemented in the accesses to our facilities.
4. For what purpose do we process your data and with what authority?
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
• Manage and process your registration as a user, when this is possible.
• Manage access and use of the content and services that the COMPANY makes available through the WEBSITE, including blog services, social networks or any other functionality that may be accessible on the WEBSITE at any time
• Process and manage the request for information, suggestions, complaints or claims made through the WEBSITE or by email.
• Send commercial and advertising communications of the COMPANY, by different means, including electronic, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information regarding said entity, provided that you had consented it.
• Manage your job application or your enrollment in a job offer and your participation in the corresponding selection process.
• Guarantee the security and integrity of people and goods by capturing images through the video surveillance system implemented at the entrances and inside our facilities.
The processing of your personal data by the COMPANY, according to applicable regulation, is based on (i) your consent, given at the moment of capturing the personal data you voluntarily provide through the mechanisms made available for this purpose on the WEBSITE; (ii) the relationship established with us in the cases of contracting our products and services; or (iii) the legitimate interest of the COMPANY, in what affects the video surveillance system implemented in our facilities and other processing activities that may be understood as legitimized by such legitimate interest.
We remind you that you can, at any time, freely withdraw your consent, without any cost and in the terms indicated in Section 7 of this document.
5. To whom do we disclose your data?
Except from those cases in which the COMPANY is required to do so by a legal obligation (e.g. Tax Administrations, Administration of Justice or other Public Administrations), your data will not be communicated to third parties.
International transfers of your data are not foreseen.
6. For how long will we keep your data?
In general, your personal data will be kept as long as you do not withdraw your consent for the processing or request their deletion, and for the time necessary to fulfil the legal obligations that the COMPANY must observe.
In any event, we inform you that the COMPANY has established internal data cleansing policies designed to control the personal data retention periods, so that these may be cancelled when they are no longer needed and / or suitable for the purpose for which they were collected.
In particular, the following is stated:
• Regarding the video surveillance system implemented in our facilities, it is stated that captured images will be suppressed within a maximum period of one month.
• For the management of job applications, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years.
7. What are your rights?
The applicable data protection regulation grants you several rights with respect to your personal data which you are free to exercise. Said rights are explained below:
• Access to your data: you have the right to access your data in order to obtain confirmation regarding which of your personal data we are processing.
• Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inexact personal data which concern you and are processed by us; or, even, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, such data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
• Request restriction of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them to execute or defend complaints as envisaged by the applicable data protection regulation.
• Data portability: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to transfer them to another data controller.
• Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, and for grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would stop processing them unless they must be kept for compelling legitimate grounds, or to execute or defend potential claims.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawful nature of data processing carried out based on your consent prior to their withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to the COMPANY, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
Finally, note that you can submit a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), particularly when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact said Authority via its website: www.aepd.es.
8. Security measures
The COMPANY will, at all times, process your data with complete confidentiality, observing its duty of secrecy according to the stipulations of the applicable data protection regulation. It will take all of the necessary technical and organisational steps to guarantee the security of your data and prevent their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, given the status of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
9. Cookies Policy
We also inform you that the COMPANY has a Cookies Policy which can be consulted via the following link.